Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1438|Reply: 10

VHD Data Recovery

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-09-21 17:35:45
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Here is a better option available for VHD Data Recovery Software is an advanced and highly efficient VHD repair tool that offers paramount efficiency in repairing the corrupt, damaged and inaccessible VHD files.It's an excellent methodology to share the same hard disk but to store more data and use them with virtual machine.

For more detail info visit:-
vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-09-23 13:20:01
| Show all posts
Use VHD Data Recovery software which is an ultimate utility to get back deleted or lost data from Microsoft (VHD), Oracle (VDI) and VMware (VMDK) image files. It allows recovery of all the data like database, Office files, audio, image, videos, archive and backup files and other data.   See more at:-  softmagnat.com/virtual-machine-data-recovery.html
Post time: 2016-10-05 19:03:01
| Show all posts
Kernel for VHD, a perfect solution to extract complete data from corrupt or damaged virtual hard disk accurately. The software is embedded with three powerful scanning modes - Quick scan, Extensive scan and File trace. To know more about the Kernel for VHD recovery software, users can download its free trial version from: nucleusdatarecovery.org/vhd-recovery.html
Post time: 2016-10-13 13:45:56
| Show all posts
I would like to suggest VHD Data Recovery software which provides effective and quick solution to recover data from corrupt VHD, it provides free trial version to recover lost VHD files.It can deeply scan corrupted Virtual partition whether it is FAT based or NTFS and then repair fixed & dynamic vhd file corruption/damage issues with no harm.

Visit here: filesrecoverytools.com/vhd-data-recovery.html
Post time: 2016-10-17 14:08:10
| Show all posts
In every operating system there is a feature name Disk Management which allow us to creates multiple VHD or Virtual Hard Disk files. Virtual Hard Disk files contains what they have on Virtual Drive of physical Hard Disk Drive such as information about disk partition and file systems. So if you've created VHD files and they are become inaccessible due to corruption then repair it using advance VHD Recovery tool that supports all popular file systems like FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64 (exFAT), NTFS, HFS+ and EXTX and also partition table. To know more about Corrupt VHD Recovery solution visit: mypubblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/06/virtual-disk-recovery-vhd-vhdx-vmware-vdi/
Post time: 2016-11-28 17:46:29
| Show all posts
Virtual Machine Data Recovery is an ultimate utility to get back deleted or lost data from Microsoft (VHD), Oracle (VDI) and VMware (VMDK) image files.Go through Mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-virtual-machine-data-recovery.html

Post time: 2016-12-27 12:28:13
| Show all posts
Read this blog post to know how to repair VHD file manually - wordpress.semnaitik.com/2016/03/29/repair-vhd-file-manually/

Through this blog post, you'll learn how to repair VHD file manually, i.e. without using any paid software. Also, you can use VHD tool, freeware provided by Microsoft to repair VHD file. I hope the shared blog post would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.
Post time: 2017-05-23 12:57:56
| Show all posts
Hello friends,
Due to virus attack, I was unable to access .vhd file. Then on various search I found hyper v recovery tool and recovered corrupt data easily. Which you can also try, simply download the free demo version of software from given link.
datarecoveryntfs.org/hyper-v/
Post time: 2017-06-03 15:19:30
| Show all posts
VHD Recovery is a process to recover  VHD data if it's corrupt, deleted or inaccessible. We can recover VHD files by Manual or use third party tools is fail by manual way. One of the manual tricks that I once tried to repair corrupt VHD file and that help a lot. Follow the steps
Step 1: Create a new Virtual Server, and add a new hard disk.
Step 2: Now click Settings, and select the hard disk you have created earlier. Then browse to the corrupt VHD file.
Step 3: Click the Virtual Disk Wizard, and select the compact option. Make sure the Convert it to a fixed-size virtual hard disk option is selected.
Step 4: Now you can save this VHD file as a new one with a new name for your convenient.
Once the VHD file is successfully compacted, copy the VHD file back to the original server and try to mount it.
If you fail to recover VHD files by the mentioned process then you can try VHD Recovery Tool to recover VHD file. The software provides the excellent way to recover VHD files from the inaccessible state by providing the three effective scanning modes to recover the less and more severe corrupted VHD files.

I hope this would be helpful.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-19 08:35 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.061047 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .