Set Home| Set Favorite|

WPS Office Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1428|Reply: 5

How to convert Excel to VCard or XLS, XLSX to VCF?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-10-03 16:53:21
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
If you are looking for Excel to VCard Converter software toconvert contacts or create contacts then you need to creator. You can use thirdparty tool like exceltovcf.wordpress.com/ and create contacts fromExcel sheet to VCF or VCard file format. I have used, you can also check thistool

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-04 14:43:15
| Show all posts
I found this Tool softaken.com/excel-to-vcard-converter please check
Post time: 2016-10-12 17:29:02
| Show all posts
Kingsoft Word Press can also do it, don't you think so?
Post time: 2018-08-01 20:22:22
| Show all posts
There are two ways to convert Excel file to vCard fomat:
First is manual procedures: These process are quite effective for VBA password remover but it is very time consuming. To understand the working procedure you may check out this article: technewskb.com / how-to-convert-excel-file-vcard-format

Second is SysTools Excel to vCard Converter i.e one of the best professional solution to export multiple contacts data into VCF (vCard) file. This Software is designed by the professional experts to resolve users' complication which comes in during Excel to vCard conversion process. Using Excel to vCard converter software to migrate XLS / XLSX excel contacts files in VCF file without changing any single contact information. Also, it compatible with Windows 10 and all below versions.  
Post time: 2018-08-28 13:43:46
| Show all posts
if you want to convert your excel file to vcard file format then you can try Excel to vcard converter Software. This software can easily migrate XLS to VCF file formats. This software provide the option to convert multiple xls to vcard format. For more info the user can download the Osttopstapp Excel to Vcard Converter Tool
Post time: 2019-04-18 19:17:22
| Show all posts
I have the best solution to resolve your issues regarding the conversion of EXCEL to VCARD. It my personal experience working with this tool. which was suggested to me by one of my professional friends. you may use downloadtopten EXCEL to VCARD Converter.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-21 13:29 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.105448 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .