Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 936|Reply: 4

How to backup Hotmail Emails?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-10-04 14:50:07
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
If you want to backup or download Hotmail backup in multiplefile extension then you can use this software hotmailbackupsoftware.wordpress.com/ this tool will help you todownload all emails from Hotmail login id to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-17 17:25:33
| Show all posts
I had bring you a reliable solution to resolve your query to convert Hotmail to pst file format in bulk. Using Softaken Hotmail Backup Tool you can convert unlimited Hotmail email to Outlook format at once without fear of any data loss. This software supports data conversion in bulk, consuming shortest possible time. The best thing about this tool is that, it could even convert the emails along with attachments without any kind of hassle.
Post time: 2018-10-25 17:23:36
| Show all posts
If you want to access your Hotmail account in other email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc. Then you can use any direct manual methods like configuration, but the peoples always looking for the solution which can backup large amount of items without any hurdle. So I would like to suggest one professional solution that is Hotmail Backup Software to access Hotmail in PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats. The utility also provides the demo version with free of cost for an assurance. visit at : osttopstapp.com/hotmail-backup.html
Post time: 2018-11-21 15:32:46
| Show all posts
If you want to access your Hotmail account in other email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc. Then you can use any direct manual methods like configuration, but the peoples always looking for the solution which can backup large amount of items without any hurdle. So I would like to suggest one professional solution that is Hotmail Backup for Mac Software to access Hotmail in PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats. The utility also provides the demo version with free of cost for an assurance. Visit here:- http://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-hotmail-backup.html
Post time: 3 Dayago
| Show all posts
I think you should try the Datavare Hotmail Backup Tool that supports you to completely extract backup of Hotmail to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML and EMLX format without any problem. You can simply activate this application on all Windows versions such as 7, 8, 8.1, XP, 10 and so on. This tool is easily accessible with the basic knowledge of computer. Free demo version facility is available for user evaluation that allows saving first 10 items without any cost.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-03-18 22:25 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.073873 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .