Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1039|Reply: 6

OLM to PST Converter

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-10-10 17:21:52
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
By just use of this OLM to PST Converter application you can very easily convert a large OLM Files into Outlook PST files without wasting time. Its converts all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File.  

It supports MS Outlook version such as 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac , and all version of Windows OSversion.

Download click here:-  softmagnat.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-24 12:43:42
| Show all posts
Better OLM to PST Converter is an excellent tool which can be employed to access your Mac Outlook files through Windows based Outlook account as the tool successfully converts OLM files into PST format.That software instantly converts all email items including email, attachment, contact, calendar etc.See more info:- recoverfilesdata.com/olm-pst-converter.html

Post time: 2016-11-09 14:47:08
| Show all posts
Awesome app....LEO Privacy helps me keep everything private. no need to worry about my personal photos & videos...as well as no need to install different apps for different issues.e.g, to clean junk & to lock apps . it provides all in one feature & simply amazing app works 100% for me.
Post time: 2017-06-17 12:47:22
| Show all posts
There are manual methods of converting OLM files to PST files, but Professional's opinion would always be to use conversion tools like OLM to PST Converter this tool is specifically designed for conversion of such files as well as helps recover corrupt data from OLM files as well.

For more information, do a websearch on Sysinfotools OLM to PST converter
Post time: 2017-06-21 15:09:25
| Show all posts
OLM to PST Converter has been introduced as a best gift for those who want flawless migration from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook platform. Within just few clicks and few minutes, you can transfer all OLM files into Outlook PST. Including calendars, contacts, account info and emails, Outlook for Mac OS stores the data into a confidential database. Hence, it cannot access the data fully due to its program. But it can export all the OLM files into accessible PST for Outlook in Windows.Being easy-to-use software, it delivers high performance and hassle free experience in conversion of OLM data into PST.
Post time: 2018-11-15 17:54:21
| Show all posts
Mailvita OLM to PST Converter for Mac to help user open and read Mac Outlook OLM saved information like emails, messages, contacts, appointments, notes, contacts, attachments, etc. in MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc. Users are allowed download free demo to be familiar with software features and working process. Mac OLM to PST Converter first restores the OLM file if file is corrupted and after recovery it permit user save OLM in PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats as per choice. This software you can use in all Mac operating systems version.
Post time: 2019-04-30 12:21:22
| Show all posts
Here is a free solution to your problem which I got through one of my professional friend`s help when I was fed up with a manual solution, now I used to Convert Softaken Software OLM to PST format.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-06-16 18:01 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.075488 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .