Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 984|Reply: 0

Can't change cell color in spreadsheet

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-10-18 00:03:34
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
I am using a calendar template as a means of tracking spending over the course of a month and I have been able to change the color of cells without problem up to now.  The template had no cell color selected starting out.  There are functions added to each page square that total all spending for the day and subtract it from the day previous.  The problem is that when changing color for purposes like distinguishing vacation days from ordinary days some cells won't change color.  I have tried unmerging and merging cells, checked and unchecked protection, and have gone through all the menus looking for something that makes these cells different from ones that accept color change with no differences found.  The color of the cells are grey and won't change to anything else.  What do I need to do here?  I'll add here that each calendar month is a copy of the first month (January) with changes only in the formula used to properly place the first day of the month on the correct day of the week and display of the month/year.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-24 15:45 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.089035 !seconds!, 16 !queries! .