Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2104|Reply: 19

How to convert MBOX to PST?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-11-07 19:22:08
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Last time I used a tool  and converted my Thunderbird (MBOX) to Outlook (PST) file. You can also try this tool https://www.mboxtopstconversion.net/ and convert all your data from Thunderbird (MBOX) file to Outlook (PST) file format.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-11 18:36:36
| Show all posts
For an easy and instant solution to convert MBOX to PST files, you should try to take a help of any perfect conversion application like Mbox to Pst Converter Software that can easily transfer or move MBOX files of different mail client to Outlook PST files.Read more:- mbox-to-pst-converter.recoverfilesdata.com/
Post time: 2016-11-11 18:39:13
| Show all posts
Best MBOX to PST Converter software which can smoothly transfer or move all emails and other MBOX files of Apple Mail to Outlook PST format within few clicks. It supports versions upto MS Outlook 2016. See more: pcrecoveryutility.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html
Post time: 2017-01-30 19:03:29
| Show all posts
Try this free tool to convert MBOX to PST file format. Get free here osttopstapp com/mbox-to-pst.htm
Post time: 2017-02-01 13:01:50
| Show all posts
Superb MBOX to PST Converter utility has been designed with options to convert mailboxes of Entourage, AppleMail, Pocomail, Eudora, Spicebird and Thunderbird email clients into usable PST files.

Download: Mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Post time: 2017-02-02 15:15:18
| Show all posts
I would like to recommend MBOX to PST Converter software that can easily converts multiple formats to MS Outlook. (Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox, Entourage, MBOX, EML, RGE files to Outlook PST). Visit: exchangeserverstips.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/steps-to-convert-mbox-file-to-pst-file-manually/

Post time: 2017-02-07 18:58:32
| Show all posts
If you were previously using Apple Mail and now you want to migrate to mailbox content to Outlook client for Windows, you need to perform MBOX to PST conversion. But before you can use any paid software for this conversion, you should try an easy manual trick that requires no cost at all. It's all free, easy and as effective as professional solution. I can share this blog post here in which you can find the easy manual trick for converting transferring email messaeges from Apple Mail to Windows Outlook - MBOX to PST Manual Conversion – An Easy Tutorial | N. Sem' Blog

Blog post URL - wordpress.semnaitik.com/2014/05/24/convert-mbox-to-pst-manually/

I hope it would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Post time: 2017-03-18 14:52:21
| Show all posts
Mail Passport Lite is the solution you are looking for to Convert MBOX to PST. It helps you in converting MBOX / EML files to PST files for MS Outlook and leads you toward seamless migration of your mail database.

For more: mailpassportlite.com
Post time: 2017-03-27 17:00:55
| Show all posts
Edited by Abrienne at 2017-04-20 16:15 \n\nUsers have two options to convert MBOX file to Outlook format, first is Manual and second is third party software. To perform conversion of MBOX to PST by using the manual method you need multiple email clients as well as some technical knowledge. Another hand third-party software is automated solution user does not need any technical knowledge to convert MBOX files to PST. So I recommended use this MBOX Converter software to convert multiple MBOX files to PST.
Visit: bit.ly/2nmKOjo
  1. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IS2P_-047QE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Copy the Code

Post time: 2018-09-17 12:11:17
| Show all posts
Try to use Stellar Phoenix MBOX to PST Converter. It's safe and secure.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-06-20 08:01 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.068989 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .