Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1479|Reply: 14

If the PST file is severely damaged

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-11-28 19:18:09
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Recover corrupt PST file and recover the inaccessible mail objects. However, at times, if the PST file is severely damaged, Inbox Repair Tool fails to resolve the problem and you need to opt for an advanced utility for the same.To make Outlook data readable, if it becomes inaccessible, get advance Outlook PST Recovery program nicely recover PST and let users to re-use entire data soon with few clicks of mouse.This is a brilliant solution to recover PST and read data in multiple file formats (PST, EML, MSG and HTML).

For more info: Mannatsoftware.com/kernel-outlook-pst-recovery.html

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-01 13:17:29
| Show all posts
Get this complete solution for all PST files corruption related issues,  Application which is  able to successfully recover their emails data (contacts, notes, journals tasks, etc.) for Outlook (.pst) user's.  

To restore your corrupt or damaged PST files, and repair it without any loss of original data, with this software you resolve all error of Outlook PST file.

For Download :-   tools4recovery.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html
Post time: 2016-12-03 14:39:34
| Show all posts

If I have the solution,I will tell you immediately!

buynwgold

nwgolds

US:+001(209)753-4925  CN:+0086-0551 63858894
Post time: 2016-12-12 18:06:29
| Show all posts
Around seven months ago, I had faced this deadlock. Then, IT department of my company resolved this issue through Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair software.

As I have observed, you can check its free demo at primary level for the full assurance.
Post time: 2016-12-29 20:46:19
| Show all posts
Looking to recover lost and corrupted PST files, then you should try Unistal PST recovery software which recovers data in an effective and efficient way.
Post time: 2017-01-07 14:19:03
| Show all posts
Download Outlook PST Recovery software is a reliable solution to repair and recover Outlook personal storage file '.PST'. After repair, the contents are restored to a new importable PST file.See more details:- recoverfilesdata.com/outlook-pst-repair.html
Post time: 2018-12-21 19:07:02
| Show all posts
Use Outlook Inbox Repair Tool and start repairing corrupt Outlook emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data items. The Repair tool is a inbuilt tool that repairs the corrupted or damaged PST files. I would like to request use inbox repair tool before going to purchase any third party Outlook repair tool.

Visit here: osttopstapp.com/pst-repair.html
Post time: 2019-06-18 14:26:33
| Show all posts
Recover your PST file tries this PST Recovery Software. This tool easy to recover your current PST file any data. This software ANSI and Unicode both Versions are supported.

For more information visit here:- https://www.downloadtopten.com/recovery/pst/
Post time: 2019-06-20 15:54:50
| Show all posts
If your PST files have severely damaged/corrupted and want to repair them without losing any single information, then I would suggest you try Shoviv Outlook PST Repair tool. This tool works smoothly with all the MS Outlook versions and repairs corrupted PST data in a hassle-free manner. With the help of this tool, you can export corrupted and non-corrupted PST files into Office 365, Live Exchange server, new PST, EML, and MSG.

Read More: https://www.shoviv.com/outlook-pst-repair.html
Post time: 2019-06-21 21:20:41
| Show all posts
Bitacube PST Repair tool is another proficient application which helps to repair corrupt PST file, recover all items and restore them into new PST, Live Exchange, Office 365, EML, MSG, HTML as well.
It has free trial version to evaluate software functionality without software license purchase.
It cost $49 USD for home license.

bitacube.com/outlook-pst-repair.html
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-19 23:50 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.078506 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .