Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2322|Reply: 17

Split PST File Tool

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2017-02-08 17:26:48
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Use Split PST File Tool utility which can smartly split PST files by using the option of addressing the password protected PST files.It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. It also split Large PST File of 19GB into many small sized PST files below 2GB size & hence save your Outlook from corruption.

Visit:- undeletepcfiles.com/split-pst-file.html

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-20 19:03:33
| Show all posts
With the regular usage of Outlook increases the number of files that is being stored within PST files which keep on increases the file. Sometimes the large size of the file may result in file corruption and that may affect the performance of the email application as well. To overcome such problems, you have to perform splitting PST.

Use PST Splitter Software for successful splitting. The software can split PST files by size. and user needs to define a size by which the selected PST file will be split.
Post time: 2017-04-24 17:46:23
| Show all posts
Tremendous  Split PST File Tool software has various other features. When MS Outlook slows down its process due to large size of PST file, the Split PST File software performs better and breaks large size PST files by date, year, size and folder.It is embedded with a strong algorithm which can easily and efficiently split the large pst file into small pst files with the hundred percent accuracy of data.Recommended to use Free Trial version First
Post time: 2017-06-13 19:56:35
| Show all posts
You can split pst by this manual method, follow the steps given below:

1. You can split PST files by Using Archive settings
2. Open Outlook and go to Menu section
3. Under File Menu click on Info tab
4. Go to Clean Up tools and select archive this folder
5. Archive window will open, select the folder you want to archive e.g. Inbox
6. Select Archive this folder and sub folders
7. Click on Next and save the archive .pst file in system.

But this method is time consuming and also may led to data loose. So if you want to split pst by safe and secure method. Try Best PST Split Software and split corrupt, damaged and inaccessible pst file as well.

copy this link and download software: - softwarepro.org/management/pst-split/
Post time: 2017-07-21 14:25:00
| Show all posts
Splitting PST File is easy with PST File Splitter Tool. Split large Outlook PST file in smaller parts easily with its easy to use interface. You can also sort them on the basis of email, size and date. PST Splitter tool ensures that the data will be same as in the original file. You can read more about it at filerepairtools.com/split-pst-file.html
Post time: 2017-08-19 14:36:49
| Show all posts
Edited by samsmithh at 2017-08-19 14:43 \n\nSplit pst by year, split pst by folder and split pst by size are best options when you need to split large sized pst file size. I found few solution that works for splitting large sized outlook pst file format. Finally i choose this tool for my 70GB pst file pcinfotools.com/pst-splitter/ and accurately split my pst file.
Post time: 2018-09-26 15:14:57
| Show all posts
software is excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. The software makes you sure that no actual data deleted during the process.This remarkable software help the users to work with many versions of MS Outlook as well as it is compatible with different versions of Windows. Softknoll
Post time: 2018-11-17 17:08:47
| Show all posts
PST Splitter software is a very robust & powerful tool that helps you split large Outlook PST files into smaller files as per requirement.
Salient features:
Fastest and Efficient for this process
Splits PST files by Size, Date, Email ID, and Folders
Splits PST files into smaller ones and prevents corruption
Preserves the structure of original PST files after splitting
Supports MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 & 2003High-Quality compatibility
Demo version to try

Post time: 2018-12-22 15:54:58
| Show all posts
There are multiple solutions are available that Splits PST for Mac files into smaller ones. This helps to prevents file corruption. I found few solutions that can easily split large sized pst files into small outlook data files. Split by year, date and size is possible with multiple tools. I used this utility when my outlook was slow and facing memory issue. I used this tool :- http://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-split-pst.html
Post time: 2018-12-29 10:15:13
| Show all posts
Are you looking for somewhere to buy cheapest and safe runesacpe gold? Buyrunescape4golds.com are definitely your very best and wisest choice! We provide players huge stock of RS gold, latest cheapest price of runescape gold and fast rs gold delivery.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-21 17:46 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.060362 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .