- Reg time
- Last login
- Read permission
Edited by Ferrick at 2013-09-09 06:54 |
As you see, the palette doesn't allow many colors. However you can create a new style to apply a custom highlight. To do this make sure you're on the HOME tab.
1. Select SETTINGS.
2. Select STYLES AND FORMATTING.
3. In the box that appears on the tight select NEW STYLE.
4. In the dialog box choose CHARACTER from the drop down for STYLE TYPE.
5. Name the style e.g. Highlight.
6. At the bottom click FORMAT.
7. Select BORDER.
8. Select the SHADING tab.
9. Go to MORE COLORS and choose or create your color and click OK.
10. Click OK to close the dialog.
11. Click ADD TO TEMPLATE.
12. Click OK then YES.
Now when you type some text, you can select the text to be highlighted and then in the Style box on the ribbon on the HOME tab, select HIGHLIGHT and your text will be highlighted in the color you chose.
You can also assign a shortcut to the Style by right-clicking on the style in the ribbon and selecting modify style. In the format box at the bottom, select Short Cut.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?