Kingsoft Office Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 36346|Reply: 35

25th Anniversary activity is over [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2013-09-22 09:37:41
|Show all posts

The 25th Anniversary activity is over. The result will be announced on Oct 11, 2013.

Users will be ranked by the amount of replies and views of their threads as of 10:00 o’clock on Oct.11, 2013 (GMT+8).

Dear all, to get a chance to win the license, you have to post a new thread (easy for us to count the views and replies). Replies under this thread will be regarded as invalid. Thanks for you all. Good luck!

Founded in 1988, Kingsoft has gone through a history of 25 years. On Sep 17, 2013, Kingsoft celebrated its 25th anniversary. At this very time, we’d like to share with our users the same joy and luck, so we prepared 25 licenses as gifts to our users.

Gifts:25 full licenses of the latest Kingsoft Office Pro 2013 ($69.95)

How to Get the Gift:

Write something about Kingsoft Office, it can be a review of our product, a guide or tutorial, advice for product improvement, suggestion for activities...anything that you want to tell us (the length of the article is not limited). Post your article as a thread in this 25th Anniversary section.

Event Time:

Submit: Sep.23-Oct.8, 2013 (GMT+8)

Result Announced: Oct.11, 2013 (GMT+8)

Rules:

1. Threads posted after Oct.8, 2013 (GMT+8) will not be counted in this activity.

2. Users will be ranked by the amount of replies and views of their threads as of 10:00 o’clock on Oct.11, 2013 (GMT+8).

3. One user can write more than one article, but only one with the most replies and views  will be counted in ranking. A single user cannot be rewarded more than one license.

4. Kingsoft Office reserves the right of final interpretation and revision for the rules of this activity.

For future activities, please follow us on Kingsoft Office Facebook and Google Plus Page. Thanks and good luck to those who are interested!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 05:10:52
|Show all posts
Thank you so much for such an amazing software!  I can do the same things I could with Microsoft on Kingsoft Office for 1/2 the price! I can create amazing things with your software! Congratulations on your Anniversary and to many more! Cheers!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 08:46:27
|Show all posts
I have tried Kingsoft Office and found it very friendly, useful and a highly cost effective solution to our office needs. I highly recommend its use in personal as well as corporate world, as it has all the ingredients to satisfy requirements of all user and potential customers.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 08:56:32
|Show all posts
so a couple month ago,i was searching for a great office replacing program, i have tried Libre, OpenOffice and the other one, they're good, but when it comes to interface and powerful tool i think Kinsoft get the crown, well the from the interface, really close to Microsoft and the powerful tools that it provided are the best, and just look at the size compared to Microsoft,....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 13:00:32
|Show all posts
One of the best Office suite available.
The time is not very far when Kingsoft Office Suite beat Microsoft Office Suite.
Have me luck, i need this tgood software.

i need Kingsoft Office suite,
Kingsoft Office interface is easy and simple, Novice can use it easily.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 14:09:26
|Show all posts
I love Kingsoft Office.  It works exactly the same as Microsoft office and I am able to prepare letters and anything else quickly and efficiently with it. Thanks so much for this awesome software and congratulations on your anniversary!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 15:17:21
|Show all posts

Happy 25-year-anniversary to Kingsoft

Edited by barrylin at 2013-09-24 14:33

I do appreciate Kingsoft to create such favorable office suit which 100% substitute MS office and thereupon I felt my old laptop to be reborn!! I do believe that Kingsoft Office Suit shall be grab the Office-like software market in near future.

Happy 25-year-anniversary to Kingsoft!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 15:51:34
|Show all posts
To be honest, I was very skeptical about another so called MS Office replacement suit. In my recent history i installed and tried all of them, but i wasn't convinced.

Never the less I installed Kingsoft Office and give it a go, even though i haven't ever heard for it. Oh boy was i surprised. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying this only to get it free, but the user experience i get from this was great. Sure it lacks some not so commonly used advanced features of MSOffice, but for most of the time it is the best alternative in every way.
In the future i could see myself using this software instead of MsOffice, but for now i know i will recommend this to everyone that is looking for something fresh and new, that still implements widely recognized UI, which enables everybody to get going right where they left and never turn back.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 18:45:11
|Show all posts
The best MS Office replacement  software with low footprint memory, low cpu usage, intelligent design, intuitive theme. Kingsoft Office(KSO or KSOffice), or in China WPS Office best buy software. You can use the Kingsoft Office software on android, windows, iphone and ipad buying for a small price the right version for your device.  You can use it on old PC or on your old laptop. This software offers 3 programs Kingsoft Writer –  Word replacement
Kingsoft Presentation – PowerPoint replacemet
Kingsoft Spreadsheets – Excel replacement
Kingsoft Writer can open the following extensions or formats Word (97/2000/2003/2007/2010) .doc, .dot, .docx, .dotx, .docm, .dotm, .xml, .rtf, .wps and .wpt.
Kingsoft Spreadsheets can open the following extensions or formats Excel (97/2000/2003/2007/2010) .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlt, .csv, .xml, .html, .et and .ett.
Kingsoft Presentation can open the following extensions or formats PowerPoint (97/2000/2003/2007/2010) .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .pot, .dps and .dpt .
Kingsoft Office offers innovative features, including a paragraph adjustment tool, and multiple tabbed feature, Office to PDF converter, automatic spell checking and word count features, it also offers large range of clip arts, charts, shapes and pictures, Equation Editor, text effects and more.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-09-23 21:18:19
|Show all posts
Edited by OleAnd at 2013-09-23 22:15

As a home user of Kingsoft Office 2012 (with Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet) for the last year my needs are more than met.The suite has a modern layout and works with the new file types (those ending with an x), is stable and responsive even on a very old Pentium computer with XP installed, and does not occupy too much hard drive space.
Writer I use for letters and reports in .doc format who easily import and print from a professional Office suite located elsewhere, also export from Writer to .pdf files result in crisp and small files.Files saved as .html has made fine drafts for web pages, though my saved .html files has been in need of a little extra editing with a web authoring software before publishing. Also the insert symbols map has frequently been to help, and I see Writer come with an advanced equation editor for those into math.
Presentation I have only used as a viewer without problems for PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx file, and I cannot use a spreadsheet so I have not tested Spreadsheet.
Conclusion: Smooth running and stable Office suite who updates a single processor PC to todays Office standards.
Suggestion: Be able to launch default web-browser for preview when editing .html files / improve web authoring (by allowing editing of .html files also as source?)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|WPS Office   

2014-11-29 00:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.031782 sec., 13 queries