Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: jennyzhao

25th Anniversary activity is over

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2013-09-23 21:22:18
| Show all posts
Happy 25-Year-Anniversary to Kingsoft!!!

kingsoft office, one of the best office.
very easy to use,low use memory, and simple interface
i love it!!! <3
Post time: 2013-09-23 23:30:01
| Show all posts
Edited by Mercy at 2013-09-24 01:15

I am a new user to this fine product.  As a person who does not wish to be tied to a company that sells their office suite at high prices; I began searching for a replacement.
My searching led me to KingSoft Office 2013.

KingSoft Office is one of the best looking Office Suites I have ever used.  The care and attention to detail are second-to-none.  Little things like, little red or blue line over the "close Window", "Restore, and Minimize Window" buttons.  The attention to detail of pop-up help fir each item in the program.
The layout of the menu structure is a pleasure to use and adds to the beauty of the program.

These and so much more set it apart from its nearest competitors.

KingSoft Office 2013 is not just a beautifully functional program, it is for me personally, a complete package that has replaced my MS Office Professional Plus 2010.  The last need I find for MS Office is its Thesaurus function.

Thank you for your hard work and keep making KingSoft better and better and in a short amount of time it can become the office suite of choice for many more people.

Keep the faith and your users will keep spreading the good news about your software.
Post time: 2013-09-24 00:59:11
| Show all posts
Hello!
I just wanted to say that Kingsoft Office might just be the BEST office suite I have ever used (especially the amount of features it has in the free version already). Some of the best features I would like to mention are:
1. 100% compatibility when opening MS Office files
2. Smallest installation size for an office suite (= less bloatware)
3. Mathematical Equations writing capability!!! (VERY important for me)
4. A very modern and user friendly interface

I have been using Kingsoft Office for many years now and some additional
features I would like to see included in it are:
1. A portable version that can be put on a removable drive (similar top Softmaker Office)
2. A linux version of the your excellent office suite (but this is already on the way I suppose...)
3. Ability to open and SAVE document in the latest MS Office format in the free version.

Thank you and wish you a bright future!!!
Post time: 2013-09-24 02:17:41
| Show all posts
This application deserved what the best from they costumer.
i've been using kingsoft office from 2012 and never been crashed ever!!!
And now i install it on my linux machine and can forget W*ndows forever !!!
linux version is sooooo nice and stable. finally I can open all the m*crosoft format all on linux. thanks for kingsoft office team for this great software
I'll recommend this software to all people that having problem opening m*crisift office format on linux.

thanks team !!!
Post time: 2013-09-24 02:50:21
| Show all posts
Dear all,
To get a chance to win the license, you have to post a new thread (easy for us to count the views and replies). Replies under this thread will be regarded as invalid.
Thanks for you all. Good luck!
Post time: 2013-09-24 10:51:28
| Show all posts
Edited by illage2 at 2013-09-24 10:56

I've used many different office applications, and Kingosft office has been the best of the bunch and its not cost me a single penny.  Thanks for making a full free version.  I use it to create and edit documents for my college course, and the interface makes this much easier on the eyes.

Even though Kingosft office doesn't have Onenote or an outlook alternative, I don't need them.  It does what I need it to do no questions asked.
I never thought I'd ever use a free office suite but Kingosft Office will be first and only free office package I will use.
Post time: 2013-09-24 11:52:17
| Show all posts
Edited by Aryan at 2013-09-24 12:01

Excellent free office suite, good compatibility and clean interface. As a freeware, you can't expect it to get completely the same functions with MS Office, however, it is good enough for daily word processing and other tasks. I've only just started using it and it's looking very promising. Thank you very much. I really like it.

Congratulations for the 25th anniversary
Post time: 2013-09-24 15:08:19
| Show all posts
Apologies for the delay in being able to post - this is Steven Holmes (from facebook).

For those on a tight budget and fore those for whom money is no object, KingSoft Office as an exceptional piece of software. All the three major domains are included these being word processing, spreadsheets and powerpoint presentation.

For those who require the option to use VBA (Visual Basic Applications), the Professional version is required.

Reasons this software outsmarts Microsoft Office: Price, feature/price point, Office compatibility, Program installation footprint (installation size), speed of start-up and lastly ease of use (low learning curve).

This software is thus highly recommended.

Additions I would like to see would be email client as a direct replacement for MS Outlook and a DTP application. But these are just extras I would like to see and not essential for the software as it currently stands.
Post time: 2013-09-25 00:23:37
| Show all posts
I have totally switched over to Kingsoft Office from MS office.  It is the only office suite on my home computer now.   Kingsoft really thought out their interface and there are many "little" things that make it so much easier to use.   It launches faster, uses less resources on my computer and I LOVE the fact that I can seamlessly use my documents on my Windows desktop and my Android devices.  I don't have any feature requests yet after 2 months of use but I take that as a good sign.   My daughter and I use WordArt a lot and Kingsoft's WordArt is actually customizeable!!!  That is not the case in Microsoft Office any longer.  That feature alone sold me on Kingsoft!  Keep up the good work.  I have quickly become a devoted user!  
Post time: 2013-09-25 10:27:24
| Show all posts
Kingsoft products are excellent !
Thanks for the giveaway!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2017-08-21 14:39 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.056119 !seconds!, 8 !queries! .