Register
Search
Author: jennyzhao

25th Anniversary activity is over

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2013-09-26 18:22:23
| Show all posts
I love Kingsoft Office
Kingsoft Office Suite is the complete user- friendly office suite for Windows provides a number of features for creating, viewing and editing personal and business documents nghiep.Office Suite is compatible with all formats latest files of Microsoft Office . It will easily open , read and write documents created with Microsoft Office as well as many other formats . Microsoft Office can also open Kingsoft files without Kingsoft Office installed on the same computer .

Kingsoft Office 2012 includes: Kingsoft Writer , Kingsoft Presentation and Kingsoft Spreadsheets - Kingsoft compatible with all the latest Microsoft Office formats . Furthermore, Microsoft Office can view and edit all documents created by Kingsoft Office . Previously, as a paid program , Kingsoft Office Suite is a free product .

Kingsoft Office ( KSOffice ) Writer
Kingsoft Writer 2012 is definitely your greatest tool to create professional documents . It can open Microsoft Word files or save documents as Word files . It allows you to open , view and edit your documents to various file formats as well as the latest Word files ( DOCX ) .

Style , Layout and features familiar with Microsoft Office , which means you can easily transfer Office environment between Microsoft Writer and Kingsoft Writer . Moreover, Kingsoft Office offers powerful functions such as integrated PDF conversion , Document Tab Switching , Diverse Printing Choices , Cross Reference and integrated Google Search toolbar which are not available with Microsoft Office .
Post time: 2013-09-27 03:46:08
| Show all posts
I Love Kingsoft office. I use this program to benefit my schoolwork without using microsoft office. What I love about Kingsoft is that is just like Microsoft Office.
Post time: 2013-09-28 15:02:37
| Show all posts
I can do anything just like Microsoft Office on Kingsoft Office ! Impressive! And a Happy 25th Anniversary to Kingsoft!!
Post time: 2013-09-29 12:58:57
| Show all posts
Thankyou Kingsoft Office. I like the new new design of the Free version, however would love to get a free pro version. Happy 25th anniversary.
Post time: 2013-09-30 03:10:58
| Show all posts
Edited by startreksuite at 2013-09-30 03:23

I love this program because when I first wanted to find a free but decent replacement for word that could handle power point and excel as well, choices were limited. Open Office, Libre Office, weren't good enough. I deal with documents with certain formatting, which Those programs can't handle. Same with Softmaker Office, Ashampoo Office, etc. Love the tabs for documents, which MSO 2003 and 2007 didn't have. Keep up the good work everyone. I tell everyone who uses windows to use it, because not all of us are made of money! Happy 25th anniversary!
Post time: 2013-09-30 11:42:32
| Show all posts
Hello to all and thanks for this great oportunity i am a big fan of Kingsoft programs and have been using them for quite a while now not only that i have converted many friends and family members to Kingsoft all of our expectations have been met and surpassed.

We will keep spreading the word so others can finally see and recognize how easy and efficient the Writer,Spreadsheet and Presentation software works you just keep up the good work making such great tools.

Happy 25-year-anniversary!
Post time: 2013-09-30 16:51:32
| Show all posts
Long time I was looking for an office suite compatible with Microsoft Office while working on the tablet with Android operating system.
The essential functions is to insert images, tables, shapes, and charts.
All previously tested applications allow you to view documents but the editing was gone as well. Appearance documents created very different from what offer good office suite.
Exemplary application on the iPad is a package iWork.
This is what is presented in the new Kingsoft Office Pro 2013 for both Windows and Android is just what can be compared to Apple's office suite.
In real life I am a user of the tablet with Android on board and now I can use a word processor with a real event. Documents produced by this package have a professional look. What's more - there is no problem with saving documents to Google Drive, Box and Dropbox.
User interface for Kingsoft Office for Windows and Android are very clear, intuitive and easy to use.
If in the near future Kingsoft update your software for iOS on and iPad it will be the only compatible package for desktop and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
I highly recommend to all Kingsoft Office Proffesional 2013.
Piotr
Post time: 2013-10-01 19:02:44
| Show all posts
I just wanted to take a minute to explain why I am so grateful for KingSoft Office. I do not have the money for the popular Suites due to that fact that I am a single mother of three children. I am a hardworking individual who also helps support my nephew. I am now looking for a more family friendly job opportunity and have found this software suite indispensable as Word Documents are the most commonly accepted attachments on most job applications. Without KingSoft Office, I am not sure what i would have done. Thank you KingSoft for assisting me in improving the quality of life for my family.
Post time: 2013-10-03 14:46:24
| Show all posts
MS Office has constantly prevented me from getting on with my tasks by its regular interferring messages requesting me to this that or the other as an upgrade. Thankfully I now have an office suite that actually lets me get on with my work.......
Thank you guys for a brilliant program......
Ray
Post time: 2013-10-03 18:41:39
| Show all posts
With Kingsoft office we met I was 2-3 years. I have been using it ever since. As a home user I am very pleased. Certainly meets all my needs. I think the most powerful rival of MS. Price and size is definitely Kingsoft office. 2013 interface is great.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2017-04-30 03:31 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.057503 !seconds!, 8 !queries! .