Register
Search
View: 2385|Reply: 6

25th Anniversary activity result announcement

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2013-10-11 08:50:03
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Dear users,

Thanks all the participants who posted threads to support Kingsoft Office! We really appreciate your feedbacks. No matter compliment or suggestions for our product, we can feel your affection of Kingsoft.
We will take your suggestions seriously in our future product updates.

The top 25 threads with the most views:

Congratulations to the above 25 users!!!
We will send out Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 full license to each of the above user by private message. As we will send manually, please allow a few hours before getting the license. The license can be used to activate 3 PCs.

Your thread is not listed in the above?
Don't be disappointed If you also participate in this activity but your thread unfortunately doesn't get enough views, we will offer each of you one set of Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 standard license, which can be used to activate 1 PC. We will send out the license via private message within 24 hours. In case you miss that message, please contact us.

Finally, hope you enjoy the full product!

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-11 16:25:30
| Show all posts
I am afraid that your criterion for number of views is wrong. The top was 568 views. This is simply impossible to get that many in the few days that you ran the program so many legitimate posts were omitted.
Most likely this individual programmed a "robot" to automatically view his message.
Disappointed,
Nathan
Post time: 2013-10-11 21:20:58
| Show all posts
Edited by malysway at 2013-10-11 21:21

Thank you Kingsoft!!

Amazing company to give away so many gifts! And then to do one better and give everyone that participated a prize ...you guys are awesome. Keep it up.

Post time: 2013-10-12 00:55:29
| Show all posts
Just the fact that, you, as a company, are rewarding your users deserves a pat on the back.  There is so little of this in today's world.  It's all about money, money, and mo money.
 Author| Post time: 2013-10-12 07:09:29
| Show all posts
ngutman replied at 2013-10-11 16:25
I am afraid that your criterion for number of views is wrong. The top was 568 views. This is simply  ...

Hi Nathan,

We believe that the data in the screenshot is genuine, and the 25 top users have written useful content. We also value the feedback from the rest participants, so we decide to offer other prizes to them, including you.
Post time: 2013-10-12 17:41:10
| Show all posts
Thank you very much; it is greatly appreciated.  Kingsoft Office is such a good program and to receive a license is such a blessing.  I have not seen another company give away so many free licenses; it is rather amazing!

Letting others know about this fine Office Suite will be very easy to do.  As it continues to mature it will ultimate be a complete MS Office replacement in every way.

Thank you!
Post time: 2013-10-15 02:34:40
| Show all posts
I would like to thank Kingsoft and your forum users as well for selecting my modest thread. I do type long posts! lol!

I must say, I am totally enjoying Kingsoft Spreadsheet 2013. It is working flawlessly.

My database has grown too large, and I need a new computer!

However, I did plan on that anyhow. I am still in awe at how well it has worked on Windows XP home edition. The computer is over 8 years old with 1MB of ram! The CPU is just an AMD 6400x2.

Next is my biggest challenge, and I will be using Kingsoft only from now on!

I plan to convert a baseball sports market, into a stock market!

It is very data intensive, and with utmost confidence, I know Kingsoft will handle it. : )

Allan

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-23 05:39 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.090448 !seconds!, 19 !queries! .