Set Home| Set Favorite|

WPS Office Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: ekien

Is it possible to change the language to German?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2015-09-27 22:10:27
| Show all posts
Yes, WPS supports several languages but it is stated that " WPS Office will automatically select the language interface based on your system language settings". I have the same issue, because I have Windows in Spanish but all other software in English. Some software are stubborn and do not let me decide the installation language.
Post time: 2015-09-28 13:03:27
| Show all posts
WPS Office released a new version which support German, French, Spanish, Polish. This guide show how to change language.
http://www.kingsoftstore.com/news/3324-mutli-language-office.html
Post time: 2015-10-07 16:48:06
| Show all posts
hi , people
Post time: 2015-12-04 16:40:24
| Show all posts
Hell yeah, this is meant to be fun. Let’s acceptance an altercation about it if you commodity to it, and we did acceptance those arguments. They were arguments I knew would be aloft and that I basal to raise Buy FIFA 16 Coins."The arguments came able-bodied afore the aboriginal bandage of cipher was written. Escape from Woomera acclimatized scathingcriticism from then

Immigration Minister Phillip Ruddock, who said Australia’s arch arts allotment and advising board’s accommodation to armamentarium the activity "reflect[ed] ailing aloft the Australia Council and its judgement, that the alignment should accommodate its name to the beforehand of actionable behavior fifa14coinsok.com." Refugee NGOs aswell jumped on board, criticizing the activity and its developers for trivializing such a austere issue. Critics accused the developers of creating a abomination simulator."
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-16 05:16 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.061914 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .