Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 5912|Reply: 3

Reference Manager support

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2014-01-02 11:53:34
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Firstly, congratulations on producing such a good full featured mobile (Android) application as Kingsoft Office. This is the only mobile Office App that I have tried, and I've tried a few, that doesn't corrupt .docx files created using MS Word. Importantly, embedded references created with either the proprietry Endnote programme or the Open Source Zotero Firefox extention, are preserved including all metadata in documents saved using Kingsoft and subsequently opened on a PC using Word. Other mobile Office Apps either strip out all metadata or the entire embedded reference. Unfortunatly there is no Zotero or Endnote Apps for mobile as yet (I understand that Zotero is on its way) so inserting new references on the Android platform is not currently possible. However, if you could add support for Zotero and/or Endnote on the PC version that would significantly enhance your product.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-01-25 21:19:59
| Show all posts
I'll second previous post,

Please,

Add support for a reference manager. I vote something that bibtex based, so can easily linked to Docear / JabRef Project.
Post time: 2014-08-17 15:28:36
| Show all posts
I would be more that happy if you made a plugin for EndNote X
Post time: 2015-04-29 15:26:06
| Show all posts
Yes, the only one disadvantage of WPS Writer is not have reference manager to make citations, or some pluging that allow use an external citation manager as Jabref.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-16 05:14 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.075078 !seconds!, 16 !queries! .