Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 680|Reply: 6

Move IMAP OST file to another computer

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2018-09-17 12:50:28
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
I want to move IMAPOST file to another computer using Outlook. I contacted to the Microsoftsupport team but still problem not sort out. I also read on serval forums thatan Exchange OST converter tool fulfill this requirement.

Then, I havecollected some online references:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-09-17 14:22:35
| Show all posts
Try this solution:

Step 1: Export old IMAP .OST file data to the new .PST file and copy this new PST file to the other computer

Step 2: To upload the new .PST file, launch Outlook 2016 and click on File, then Open and Export and then Import/Export

Step 3: From the Import and Export Wizard window, click on Import from another program or file and click Next.

Step 4: Proceed to choose the relevant Outlook Data File (.PST) and then click Next.

Step 5: Browse and navigate to the folder that holds the .PST file and click OK.

Step 6: Proceed to click on Finish.
Post time: 2018-10-17 19:28:31
| Show all posts
You did not need to educate yourself to know about what the OST/PST file is, Just Try this links for beginner to expert and learn in the best way to understand how stuff works.

shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Post time: 2019-01-28 18:26:59
| Show all posts
Nowadays, many software is available on the Internet to convert the OST file to PST format. It is very difficult to choose which tool can provide better results for converting the OST file into PST or other formats. Recently, I used third-party tools such as OST to PST converter tool from Bitdataconversion. This tool provided me excellent results in converting the OST file to PST format in a few easy steps with utmost accuracy.

Read More: http://www.bitdataconversion.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
Post time: 2019-02-05 13:01:35
| Show all posts
For quick migration of OST to PST files, you should attempt to take the help of any professional utility like OST to PST Converter Software. With the help of this quickly programed software, you can easily move your OST files to PST format. You can get more details from here SameTools OST to PST Conversion Tool
Post time: 2019-06-18 13:57:28
| Show all posts
Get the best OST to PST Converter tool from Shoviv to repair and convert OST to PST files. You can also transfer OST data into Office 365, Live Exchange server, and EML. This software also provides a free trial version to check out its functionality.
Read more search - Shoviv OST to PST Converter Tool
Post time: 2019-06-19 16:19:00
| Show all posts
Zaplogix OST to PST Converter is another proficient application which helps to convert OST to PST in hassle free manner.
Apart from this, the application also helps to migrate OST to Live Exchange, Office 365, EML, MSG, HTML as well. It has free trial to evaluate software features without license purchase.

It cost $49 USD only for home license.

More information   zaplogix.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-17 21:43 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.086878 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .