Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 4042|Reply: 4

Keyboard shortcuts

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2014-04-29 17:05:06
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Kigsoft Office is the best alternative for MS Office.
I use Spreadsheet but I have few keyboard shortcut problems that are not present like in Excel. For example:
1) "Shift + Space" selects a line but also edit the first cell of the line.
2) "Ctrl + Space" doesn't select a column.
And there are few more keyboard shortcuts that are not working like in Excel.

Kindly put more keyboard shortcuts in your future release.
Many thanks from Nadeem.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-04-30 10:17:33
| Show all posts
Hi nima_king,

These cannot support in current version.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Hope it can support in the future.
Post time: 2014-05-01 01:44:51
| Show all posts
Before switching to KSO I very frequently used Excel and the shortcut Shift+Space to select rows. The weird thing regarding it in KSO - it edits the current cell - is really annoying, disturbing, and in some cases (if I don't take enough care) it leads to data loss.

It would be the greatest improvement if Shift+Space would behave as in Excel (selecting a row and entering a space character to one of the cells at the same time does not make any sense either, I guess it was an uncorrected mistake during program development)!
Post time: 2015-11-03 19:43:11
| Show all posts
I'm also facing the same problem. Many such keyboard short-cuts are not working in Kingsoft Spreadsheet. People behind Kingsoft are requested to assign wild keys to all menu options on priority.
Post time: 2015-12-04 16:42:04
| Show all posts
What was annoying was bodies believed that if it was a game, it couldn’t be serious," said Escape from Woomera’s beforehand bold artist Ian Malcolm. "I do bethink initially if a lot of ceremony were accepting kicked about there were notions of credibility and things like that, and I was absolute abundant adjoin that from the startNBA 2K16 Coins. The abstraction that there’d be some affectionate of credibility arrangement or fantasy empowerment breadth you gave the refugees weapons to shoot their way out — that was never on the table.

Could there be a bold that in actuality makes you avant-garde at the aloft time? Yes.""I avant-garde we took it added actively than the bodies who were criticizing us for any perceived abridgement of seriousness mmodiy.com/nba-2k16.html."The appetite of Escape from Woomera wasn’t to actualize edutainment or, as Malcolm puts it, "a addled but aces experience." It wasn’t brash as art that just so happened to use the average of video games, or a political bulletin with interactivity. "I acceptance in games," Neil said.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-16 05:16 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.061646 !seconds!, 10 !queries! .