Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 513|Reply: 2

Migrate Hotmail to PST File

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2018-10-29 20:01:45
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of hotmail account please help me out to create backup of my hotmail account please let me know if it is possbile.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-30 16:49:14
| Show all posts
Download Softaken Hotmail Backup in order to create the safest Hotmail Backup. It has the ability to import Hotmail emails to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHT, DOC, RTF etc. file formats. The tool also allows users to directly import Hotmail to Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, Rediff Mail, Lotus Notes, and more email services. One can install this application on any Windows platform.
Post time: 2018-11-19 14:38:37
| Show all posts
If you want to access your Hotmail account in other email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc. Then you can use any direct manual methods like configuration, but the peoples always looking for the solution which can backup large amount of items without any hurdle. So I would like to suggest one professional solution that is Mailvita Hotmail Backup for Mac Software to access Hotmail in PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats. The utility also provides the demo version with free of cost for an assurance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-18 07:33 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.081282 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .