Search
View: 2506|Reply: 2

Possible improvements for WPS

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2014-06-09 13:08:30
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Edited by Javiernes11 at 2014-06-09 13:17

Good evening WPS Office Team,

Thanks for improving your Android App, I found some of the new features great, specially the Mobile View for .PDF files, nonetheless, there is someimprovements to be done regarding the options to go to a specific page in the document instead of scrolling until we finally reach the page we wanted. Also, it would be great if there was an option to look for a specific word in the document. It would not be bad if your Office suite supported .odt and other opensource formats.

I hope these comments are taken into account in the near future. I also thank you for the great work you have done. I’m committed to give you any piece of advice I think will benefit myself and other users.

Sincerely,

CarlosCuadrado

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-06-13 17:36:42
| Show all posts
1. Most new animations, toolbar fadeout/fadein animations, recent documents scrolling etc are very very laggy. 5 fps maximum. Should be 60 fps. Speaking of PDF, scrolling didn't improve at all. Still 15 fps maximum comparing to 40 fps of Adobe Reader.
2. Tabs are non-fluid. Fixed width for Chinese locale wouldn't be enough for most of languages around the world.
https://yadi.sk/d/WlQpArgDTFyUd
Post time: 2014-07-07 19:28:08
| Show all posts
well, on my opinion, the old suite in combo with the new one seems to be better on galaxy note devices.

On the older version, when writer was selected, any input from the stylus was auto detected to create custom drawings and was a great note taking tool to be exported to doc later on.

the latest update has broken this. now, upon opening writer engine, I need to scroll through the insert options to select custom drawings and then place the input.

The latest update looks and feels great. WPS bring back this functionality.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-18 07:32 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.068430 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .