Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: kxgirree

How to recover samsung phone lost contacts and sms

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-08-12 19:17:37
| Show all posts
Reason could be many that can lead you device data to face corruption such as slow operation, virus attack, device frequent hang, accidental deletion, unintentional formatting and so on. In order to get back your precious data you can make use of Android Data Recovery Tool that’s competent and professionally designed to recover lost data like sms or contacts data from Android device on Windows/MAC. Android Data Recovery is the world’s 1st data recovery software of its type. It is capable of recovering up to 8 types of files from Android phones & tablets that involves messages, contacts, videos clips, pictures, archives, important files, etc.

androiddata-recovery.com/blog/how-to-recover-lost-text-messages-or-sms-from-android-phones
Post time: 2016-08-23 15:58:03
| Show all posts
Reason could be many that can lead you device data to face corruption such as slow operation, virus attack, device frequent hang, accidental deletion, unintentional formatting and so on. In order to get back precious lost, deleted or formatted data you can make use of Android Data Recovery Tool that’s highly  competent and professionally designed to retrieve lost data like contacts, sms, call logs, media files, data from Android device on Windows/MAC. Android Data Recovery is the world’s 1st data recovery software of its type. It is capable of recovering up to 8 types of files from Android phones & tablets that involves messages, contacts, videos clips, pictures, archives, important files, etc.

androiddata-recovery.com/blog/htc-evo-shift-data-recovery-restore-deleted-photos-contacts-sms-videos-and-many-more
Post time: 2016-09-01 14:54:40
| Show all posts
Edited by estellecoffey at 2016-09-01 15:01 \n\n
I had come across the same situation before. At that time, one of my friends recommended me to use Android Data Recovery to recover deleted messages on Android. Its really useful. Hope you can recover your deleted files as easy as me.
recovery-android.net/android-data-recovery
Post time: 2016-12-05 13:42:39
| Show all posts
Please don't worry, to recover deleted important contacts and messages from Samsung Galaxy S4, you can use Samsung data recovery tool. It can easily recover lost data like contacts, text messages, photos, etc from Samsung phone, if they were not overwritten.
Post time: 2016-12-07 15:51:17
| Show all posts
odigeshen 2016-12-05 13:42
Please don't worry, to recover deleted important contacts and messages from Samsung Galaxy S4, you c ...

you can still recover them before covered
Post time: 2016-12-13 16:12:49
| Show all posts
Sometimes I will delete my contacts on my Android phone mistakenly. But I will launch Android Data Recovery to recover my deleted contacts. Thus I would like to recommend you this useful tool: How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Android Device
Hope you can restore your deleted contacts successfully.
Post time: 2017-01-10 16:19:00
| Show all posts
If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs for samsung galaxy data recovery.
Post time: 2017-01-16 11:37:38
| Show all posts
Use the Samsung data recovery software to recover deleted sms and contacts on Samsung  phone, but you still need to install it on your computer, which ever helped me found out lost android phone data.
Post time: 2017-05-12 14:31:52
| Show all posts
Not only the Samsung , but also other Android phone are very easy lost contacts ,messages ,photos ,videos, music and mroe , there are a lot of reason lead to data lost , like the root , phone update , switch , reset ,mistakly delete and more ,
Post time: 2017-07-03 11:32:27
| Show all posts
I hear that some recovery apps are really helpful. Maybe you can try one.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-01-24 09:21 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.061186 !seconds!, 8 !queries! .