Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 12117|Reply: 52

How to recover samsung phone lost contacts and sms

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2014-07-10 16:42:16
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
If I deleted important contacts and messaegs from samsung galaxy s4.How to recover lost data?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-07-11 13:51:43
| Show all posts
Accidentally deleted messages and contacts from samsung phone? Samsung Recovery is a good Android Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted SMS and contacts from android phone.
How to recover contacts from samsung phone
How to restore messages from samsung galaxy
Post time: 2014-07-14 18:53:56
| Show all posts
Edited by cxiywn at 2014-07-14 18:55

dont worry, I have the same problem before and I found the solution. You can use android data recovery software to recover contacts from Samsung. Take a look at this android data recovery guide that helped me before.

Post time: 2014-07-14 18:54:52
| Show all posts
It's very easy for you to retrieve contacts with the help of Samsung data recovery . This powerful tool could be the best assistant to help you restore lost Samsung contacts. With it, you won't suffer a lot from losing contacts. However, in order to galaxy s5 restore contacts phone completely, you should stop using your phone to add new contacts or do any editing work. As you know, the reason why a recovery program can help you retrieve deleted Samsung contacts is that your lost contacts data are still stored in somewhere of your phone, but if you add new contacts on your device,  the new data may overwrite those previous data, then you will never get them back again.
Step 1. Connect your Galaxy to PC first
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on Samsung
Step 3. Analyze for Deleted Samsung Contacts
Step 4. Check and Get Samsung Contacts Back
Read More:
How to recover deleted Photos from samsung
How to recover deleted text messages galaxy s5
how to restore contacts on samsung galaxy s5
Post time: 2014-07-14 18:59:08
| Show all posts
Edited by youikdd at 2014-07-14 19:00

To Recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy,you can use a Android data recovery software.
I ever deleted Text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S4,I searcch in google about how to recover sms from Samsung Galaxy S4,in the search results,I found a powerful Andriod data recovery, which is so meaningful for me.
It supports recover Samsung SMS,Contacts,Photos,Videos and other lost data. I was so regretful, then I was crazy to find solution to recover this sms from my phone. At last, I got a recommedation from a Android forum, it said that a Android data recovery software,it can recover messages from Samsung, so I tried to download and use it. Awesome! It recover the sms!
Post time: 2014-07-14 19:02:56
| Show all posts
Edited by yanyuyind at 2014-07-14 19:04

It is not difficult to recover Samsung contacts from Samsung Mobile, if you are sure that you've saved these photos on the inner memory card with Samsung data recovery.
But I don't have any idea of restore messages on Samsung. Sorry.
In the future, you should learn to back up your Android data with Android Transfer well.
Post time: 2014-08-05 11:50:41
| Show all posts
Edited by eudoraangus at 2014-08-05 11:51

You can recover lost,deleted or formatted contacts from Samsubg mobile phone like this:
1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter.
3. Download Samsung Data Recovery into your computer.
4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your contacts.
More details here:
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung
How to Recover Lost Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy
Post time: 2014-08-13 16:44:56
| Show all posts
Edited by chathybrownine at 2014-08-13 16:55

The answer is absolutely "Yes" . It is totally possible to restore lost text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4. With the development  of  Samsung mobile phone, the question of recovering messages, contacts, videos, and audio files are posed by Samsung users. Now, there are two ways to resolve Samsung user's problem. The first way is to back your text messages up instantly to your computer or Google account. You can still get your messages back if you accidentally delete your SMS, or even lost your mobile phone. The second way is to purchase a professional data recovery tool. choose the right data recovery program for your galaxy s4. Here according to the feedbacks of Samsung users, jihosoft data recovery software is right for you. You can click this link to know the detailed steps.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messagews from Samsung Galaxy S4
Post time: 2014-08-18 14:54:24
| Show all posts
Edited by weihuanglin001 at 2014-08-18 14:57

Well ,there are two ways reliable and incredible to recover the lost contacts from samsung galaxy s4.
Method 1: By Sumsung Kies. Please visit http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP
to watch the tutorial video for more details.
This method is feasible provided that you have installed sumsung kies on your PC and backed up your phone data before, otherwise it makes no sense to you. But you dont need to worry by this if you did not back up, the second method will help you.
Method 2: By Jihosoft Android Data Recovery. Download the Jihosoft android data recovery tool and then follow the instructions to recover your deleted contacts and sms.
It is a powerful recovery tool which enables you to recover lost data such as contacts, sms, photos, videos, audios, ect. from many Android phones like Samsung Galaxy s4/s3/s2, note, sony, LG, ect. No matter what causes the data lost, it can recover the lost data provided that you use your phone as less as possible after some data lost since the the more you use your phone ,the less chance you can get the lost data back.

Post time: 2014-08-26 11:07:24
| Show all posts
Edited by sonlovebb at 2014-08-26 11:09

To recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy,such as Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Notes, Galaxy Ace and other Samsung phone phones,you can use a Samsung Data Recovery.
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Before doing anything else, install and launch it on the computer. Then connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer with a USB cable. After running the program, you'll get the main interface below. Your device will be detected immediately.
2 Enable USB debugging
3 Analyze and scan your Samsung Galaxy
4 Preview and recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy
with the assistant of Samsung Contacts Recovery, they can perform contacts recovery from Samsung Galaxy.

Read more:
How to Recover text messages from Android
How to restore Samsung Galaxy contacts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-19 04:41 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.072380 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .