Register
Search
Author: kxgirree

How to recover samsung phone lost contacts and sms

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2014-08-26 11:14:11
| Show all posts
Edited by maiked at 2014-08-26 11:16

If you accidentally deleted your photos, videos, contacts and text messages on your Samsung Galaxy, you have a chance to recover them. Don’t worry. You can get the help of Android Data Recovery, which will be your best choice and help you restore your lost data on Samsung Galaxy in a simple way. In order to prevent it from being overwritten and recover your data successfully, you have to stop using your Samsung Galaxy after deleting the data by mistake.

Related Articles:
How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4
How to recover photo on Samsung Galaxy

How to restore SMS from Samsung
Post time: 2014-09-17 16:39:16
| Show all posts
You can restore from backup in KIES or Google account. if you don't have backup, try to use professional  Samsung Data recovery software to recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5/Note 4/Note 3/S4
Post time: 2014-10-23 09:48:18
| Show all posts
Edited by weihuanglin001 at 2014-10-23 09:49

UM... maybe you'll find out some solutions from this video
Post time: 2014-11-13 11:20:54
| Show all posts
Edited by Swolsteedd at 2014-11-13 11:36

Surely, you can get your lost messages back, even they are eliminated totally, with the help of iStonosft Data Recovery for Android software, you can recover the deleted SMS instantly, just have a try!
Post time: 2014-11-19 20:33:21
| Show all posts
To recover lost contacts and sms from Samsung Galaxy S4, a good tool is the Android data recovery, which can directly scan the internal storage and recover lost files from it. For more details see:
1. Connect your s4 to your computer, run the android data recovery
2. scan your s4 as per the requirement shown in the window
3. recover lost contacts and sms
Read more: smart-iphone-recovery.com
Post time: 2014-11-20 15:43:01
| Show all posts
Edited by Nikou11 at 2014-11-20 15:45

It is inevitable that you may lose some important data like contacts, text messages or others from the phone during the daily use. If the data are important just backup them or you must download the software to get them back.

As I know, android data recovery is a good tool for you to recover your Android phone lost data, this tool can help you recover your contacts, text messages, call history, photos, calendars, etc on computer, why not have a try. Here are two guides to recover data:
android-recovery-transfer.com/recover-sms-from-samsung.html

Post time: 2014-11-26 21:42:34
| Show all posts
To recover deleted files from Android device, Android data recovery should be the best choice, it can directly scan the internal storage but not the memory card only. With the help of this tool, you can recover SMS, videos, photos, contacts, notes, etc. Check more details here:
smart-iphone-recovery.com/
Post time: 2014-12-04 17:44:13
| Show all posts
Do not worry. It is totally possible to recover you lost contacts and text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4. Here I recommend Android Data Recovery, it can help you retrieve pictures, videos, documents and other Android data. If you want your deleted contacts get back, you can visit How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phones for more details. Hope this helps!
Post time: 2014-12-23 17:58:01
| Show all posts
Well ,bro ! Take it easy, First of all, do you have google account or other cloud services account, or other backup apps? you can reocver data from google account and the Dropbox account can save your photos in its server, so you can recover photos from them. Secondly ,you have installed KIES of the Samsung phone to your computer, right? Thus ,you can check the KIES, maybe you can find some backup from the application, which will make a backup for your phone when you connect the phone to the computer. Lastly, if you do not have any backup, you can recover photos by some recovery software,such as Tenorshare Samsung Data Recovery, you can search it in Google.
Post time: 2015-02-09 15:51:26
| Show all posts
Edited by Layoa at 2015-02-09 15:52

My phone runs Android 4.2, one day I deleted some important photos of my family. I was worried. I have no backups. So I have to use third-party program- Data Recovery for Android.

Try it now -> any-data-recovery.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-19 21:12 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.076594 !seconds!, 14 !queries! .