Set Home| Set Favorite|

WPS Office Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 694|Reply: 5

How can I turn up .eml files into .mbox Format?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2018-12-21 19:02:57
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
I have to turn up my 1000s of .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for it but they can't move my files into MBOX format but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of time to convert. If anyone can know about to convert lots of EML files at a time then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
Acejane

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-22 14:06:32
| Show all posts
Yes, you can convert your multiple EML files into MBOX format by using the best tool EML to MBOX Converter. It is the genuine solution for users to batch export EML files into MBOX format. The tool facilitates multiple features to user by which they can easily convert multiple EML files to MBOX format.
VISIT :-sites.google.com/view/why-do-we-need-to-convert-eml-/home
Post time: 2018-12-25 15:54:31
| Show all posts
Trying to Export EML to MBOX? Then try EML to MBOX Converter for Mac that can easily export emails from EML to MBOX. EML and MBOX both are different emails format. EML doesn’t have any option to export messages from EML to MBOX. So if you wish to export EML emails to MBOX then don’t waste any time in getting EML to MBOX Converter for Mac that quickly exports EML Files to MBOX in protected manner. Recently I used it and I got complete conversion on exporting EML files into MBOX using batch mode. I tried many tool but this is the best to export EML data to MBOX in swift mode. For more view read this link :- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-eml-to-mbox-converter.html
Post time: 2019-03-29 17:52:43
| Show all posts
You can use Datavare EML to MBOX Conversion Tool that will be beneficial for you to getting answer of how to convert EML file to MBOX with attachments and formatting. It grab some quality features like- batch facility, preview facility and free demo facility. After the conversion procedure you can get complete database in MBOX in a perfect manner. Free demo of EML Converter supports to convert first 10 items without any cost. This software is easy to access on all Windows editions including Windows 10.
Post time: 2019-04-30 18:38:04
| Show all posts
I would recommend using a demo for a desktop version for any migrator and if that works for you, get a license. Provides desktop version on trial base. For GainTools EML to MBOX Migrator.
Post time: 6 Dayago
| Show all posts
Softaken EML to MBOX converter is easy to install this tool exports multiple email files at once. it also gives benefit of preview EML to MBOX files, it converts bulk EML files to MBOX, and it do not required any technical skills to use it. you can use this tool.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-06-16 17:58 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.084888 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .