Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 362|Reply: 8

Best Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2019-01-25 13:28:05
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Lotus Notes NSF file are very a whole lot in all likelihood to get corrupted due to various reasons such as virus attacks, record header corruption, abrupt device shutdown or power failure, Checksum mismatch and many others. Taking assist of this NSF to PST application you could without delay migrate your NSF statistics into cloud-based software Office 365 & live Exchange server. This is the quality application which backing more than one formats like PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, vCal, vCard, CSV, HTML, EMLX, which make it the most popular setup a number of the customers. It is like minded with all the model of Lotus Notes like 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0

Know more - inspiredatacare.com/export-nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-03-13 17:43:46
| Show all posts
If you are facing problem for conversion Lotus Notes to Outlook then quickly download THIS NSF to PST Converter software with all emails, video, images, message, inbox, outbox, draft, calendar, date, attachment, appointment, properties and media without any difficulty .You can use free demo version of this software for 25 nsf emails to pst or addtional formThis from per folder.

Softaken NSF to PST
Post time: 2019-03-14 17:33:51
| Show all posts
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook migration is a comprehensive tool that converts NSF files into PST files or saves to Exchange Server. This is the best alternative to the free NSF to PST converter. The tool supports all the versions of Exchange, Outlook, and Notes including the latest versions.
There are many other tools you can go with.
Post time: 2019-05-18 20:43:11
| Show all posts
I read your problem and come to know that you want a software that simply converters your PST files to NSF format without any data loss. I would like to suggest you Datavare PST to NSF to Converter.

Post time: 2019-05-20 19:13:02
| Show all posts
Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter is the most effective and trustable software. It is a best and simple way which helps you to easily migrates the multiple NSF mailboxes to PST in a single attempt
The software provides many features such as its exports NSF mailboxes to Outlook PST, EML, MSG, and HTML. The software supports all version all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, Windows OS. Download its free trial version and migrate the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:- https://www.shoviv.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html
Post time: 2019-05-27 09:56:35
| Show all posts
That's pretty helpful
Post time: 2019-06-01 13:31:17
| Show all posts
I have to say according to my personal revel in,NSF to PST Converter software is the fine-proper way to your harm or corrupt NSF file problems. Once use this Inspire NSF to PST Converter tool. I hope you will get the quick approach to restore and convert harm NSF report into PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats.

Download free demo version - https://inspire-nsf-to-pst-converter-software.en.softonic.com/
Post time: 2019-06-03 13:54:38
| Show all posts
I am here with a tool to solve your issues this tool will easily convert NSF files To PST but for that, you have to go through with the article for manual tricks link https://www.nsfsecurityremover.c ... sion-of-nsf-to-pst/

if you are searching for a tool then there is software name NSF To PST Converter  
1. This tool Works on single as well as multiple NSF database files for Group conversion.
2. NSF to PST Converter gives out, the quick preview of the entire NSF database.
3. Auto search enables users to explore any NSF file directly.
4. Carefully eliminate encryption from Lotus Notes email files.

Author| Post time: 2019-06-13 14:15:54
| Show all posts
Make very easy process to convert lotus notes nsf  to pst through this NSF to PST Converter. I had use this tool. Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-21 17:45 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.091807 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .