Set Home| Set Favorite|

WPS Office Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 388|Reply: 3

What is the best way to convert OST to PST files?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2019-02-14 19:30:17
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Ihave a lot OST file but does not open in my computer. I used many tools butdoes not convert my all file in one time. Do you know about any solution thatmigrates all OST file in PST Format?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-02-20 13:04:36
| Show all posts
I have great solution for it, You can try this OST to PST Converter tool.  it could restore any corrupt Outlook OST records file. This tool works with all MS Outlook variations to recover corrupted OST file and export them into new PST, Office 365, Live Exchange, EML, and MSG format. Using this tool, users also can keep OST file into HTML, RTF, Cal, vCal, and vCard layout. You can also download its free demo version for comparing its functionalities and functions.

Post time: 2019-02-21 15:46:47
| Show all posts
Edited by eriksen at 2019-02-21 15:47 \n\nFree OST to PST Converter is one of the most trusted and accurate third-party email conversion software. With the help of this tool, users safely recover OST mailbox items and convert them to several formats like EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, PST and many other formats.
Visit here more info:  filefixutility.com/outlook/ost-pst-converter-free-trial/
Post time: 3 Dayago
| Show all posts
I would like to refer an effective OST to PST Converter. With the help of this Software easy to repair and recover corrupt or damaged OST files. The Software also instantly converts all data from OST file into PST and other new working formats. It well works on all versions of MS Outlook. Download demo version: toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-19 00:16 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.075908 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .