Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 277|Reply: 3

How To Repair PST file?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2019-02-26 15:44:08
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Edited by georgex123 at 2019-05-21 16:36 \n\nMy PST file has got corrupted So I have tried so many blogs to read about PST file corruption issues and how to PST Repair but I am not able to fix my issue. please give me some idea about how to tackle my problem.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-03-18 19:29:40
| Show all posts
Hi there,

You are on the right platform. Here you can get an easy and quick solution to repair your PST files without missing any single information. Shoviv Outlook PST Repair tool is one of them which provides a quick and secure way to repair PST files and export PST to Office 365, Live Exchange server, new PST, EML, and MSG.

Read More: shoviv.com/outlook-pst-repair.html
Post time: 2019-03-25 18:04:17
| Show all posts
1. Use the Windows key + R to open the Run command.
2. Type the following path and click the OK button: ...
3. Double-click the SCANPST.EXE file to open the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair experience.
4. Click the Browse button.
5. Locate the .pst file you want to repair.
6. Click the Open button.
Post time: 2019-04-26 18:11:59
| Show all posts
Outlook emails clients additionally recover by accident deleted emails from PST report by using PST Recovery. Outlook email can use this software program to get better whole embedded email statistics items, which includes emails, attachments, images, zipped attachments, contacts, notes, journals, calendar alongside preserved email homes (like To, From, Subject, CC, BCC, Date, and Time), from a corrupt PST record. The tool permits customers to select more than one PST documents at a time to carry out batch healing. It supports PST documents created by way of any version of MS Outlook.

Try Free Demo:- https://www.downloadtopten.com/recovery/pst/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-17 21:39 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.091655 !seconds!, 9 !queries! .