Set Home| Set Favorite|

WPS Office Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2986|Reply: 12

How to backup android phone sms to computer?

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2015-09-09 19:12:12
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
As you know, SMS is the basic function of a mobile phone, and we are used to send text messages on many occasions. Want to copy android sms to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer text messages from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide you how to copy text messages from android phone to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

It's very easy, we just need 2 steps to finish the work:
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select sms and Start Export
You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all then go to "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all, very easy, right?

A wide range of Android brands are supported by this Android managing tool, including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell and many more.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-07 18:12:24
| Show all posts
Edited by lucyll at 2017-02-15 16:58 \n\nThis Android File Manager is a special designed android data backup app, just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer, and you don't need to root your phone, just need enable usb debugging on your phone.
Post time: 2016-11-22 19:38:34
| Show all posts
Edited by Xkoiul at 2016-11-24 13:36 \n\nMobiKin Assistant for Android is an easier way of transferring sms from Android to computer. Did this yesterday myself, and it pulled all my contacts, messages, music, photos, videos and notes out of Android perfectly on my PC.how to transfer text messages from android to pc

Post time: 2016-06-17 18:16:45
| Show all posts
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. But I prefer Mobile Transfer, which is the fastest and the most user-oriented that I've used. You'll know "easy" is when backing up your Android SMS to PC.
Post time: 2016-06-24 18:51:00
| Show all posts
Nowadays, Android Smartphone become more and more popular all over the world. Android users would like to sent/received many important notice or business information by text messages, and they have a lot of important short messages that you wouldn't want to lose. Therefore, transfer SMS from Android phone to a computer for backup or for later usage is very important. But how to export these important SMS to computer?

Fortunately, with the help of Android data recovery, you can import your messages in .xml format from computer to your device or export text messages from device to computer as .xml or .txt files easily and also retrieve deleted messages from Galaxy s6/s7.
Post time: 2016-07-12 01:43:27
| Show all posts
Amazing this is!
Post time: 2016-07-29 14:09:39
| Show all posts
To transfer sms from android to computer, you'll have to make sure that you have:
-A PC, Android
-USB cables to connect Android to the PC
-Android SMS backup to computer Tool
Jihosoft Phone Transfer is a powerful application that enables you to backup text messages from Android to computer with just a few block clicks. It works perfectly with all iPhone and Android devices. No matter you used a Samsung, HTC, LG, or Sony Xperia, this software will always meet your need to backup contacts, calendar, photos, videos, music and other data from your android or iPhone to computer.
Post time: 2016-11-25 14:27:53
| Show all posts
Edited by odigeshen at 2016-11-28 10:07 \n\nAndroid file manager tool offers us the easiest way to backup Android phone sms to computer. It gives you the ability to get access to the phone's internal flash card and export them to the computer.
Post time: 2016-12-20 15:35:53
| Show all posts
In my opinion, backup is a best way to prevent your Android phone data from losing. Thus, here I would like to recommend you a helpful tool. That is Android Data Recovery. By using this program, you can backup and restore data on Android.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-23 05:36 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.080187 !seconds!, 16 !queries! .