Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1348|Reply: 4

PDF reader crashes whenever trying to open a document for a second time

[ Promote this link! ]
Post time: 2016-05-11 23:53:49
| Show all posts |!read_mode!
Whenever I try to open a .pdf file a second time it shows the document for only a few seconds before crashing. I then get a notification that the program closed for an unknown reason and asks whether or not I want to send an error report. This happens both when I try to load something from the (standard) Android file manager and when trying to load directly from within Kingsoft Office itself by loading the program before opening a document.

If I go to the App Info screen in Settings -> Applications -> Kingsoft Office and choose Clear Data I can load my documents as usual again. Furthermore, if I manually load documents via the Start -> Open menu within Kingsoft itself so that old documents do not get closed (so the number in the upper-right next to the cross shows how many documents I have opened) I can switch between documents freely.

When looking at the error report I can see IllegalStateException: The display list is not valid. I also noticed that by holding the Home button on my phone and I open the list of apps that are currently open I see several instances of PDF documents opened by Kingsoft Office, on top of the main app itself if I had opened it earlier (so not when opening a document directly from the file manager).

I am currently running version 9.7 of Kingsoft Office.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-20 04:12:27
| Show all posts
[img=call record ,history ]all image [/img]
 Author| Post time: 2016-05-20 19:12:30
| Show all posts
I'm sorry, but I've got no idea what you mean by that.
Post time: 2017-05-02 20:16:58
| Show all posts
To resolve this various data recovery software's are at your service which provide instant recovery of your pdf files. Do check out the following link for more details
sysinfotools.com/recovery/pdf-recovery.php
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|WPS Office   

2019-07-19 00:14 GMT+8 , !processed_in! 0.091843 !seconds!, 15 !queries! .